Meals in Business Class Flights within Europe
On very short flights, we serve a fresh sandwich or sweet pastry with a drink in handy bag. On most flights within Europe, we serve a deluxe meal box. For breakfast, this contains yoghurt with granola, fruit and a sweet or savoury breakfast dish. For the rest of the day, the meal box consists of an appetiser, cold meal salad and dessert. On longer European flights, you will be served a hot sandwich and a fruit juice or hot snack in addition to the meal box. Your meal is always completed with drinks, followed by coffee or tea when you’ve finished eating. Feel free to ask our crew for an extra drink at any time!
Once everyone’s settled in, we welcome you on board with a glass of champagne or jus d’orange. We offer more hot and cold beverages during the flight. You’ll also be offered a variety of snacks. Feel free to ask our crew for an extra snack or drink at any time!
Enjoy a dinner created by Dutch top chefs and prepared with fresh ingredients. Choose a cold starter or vegetarian soup and choose one of the main dishes, accompanied by a glass of wine. Next, choose your favourite dessert: a sweet dessert or a selection of cheeses, which will be served together with a glass of port or dessert wine. Rather have a hot drink? After your meal, we serve coffee and tea.
On flights with an early morning arrival time, we serve breakfast. You get to choose a sweet or savoury breakfast, together with yoghurt, granola, various types of bread, and fruit.
What’s on the menu?
Every 3 months, we offer our World Business Class passengers a brand-new menu of dishes. Right now, you can choose an appetiser and main dish by Dutch top chef Jonnie Boer. These dishes will be accompanied by a range of exquisite wines, selected by sommelier Thérèse Boer.
- Smoked salmon with spicy mango, cucumber, roasted pepper and hazelnut cream topped with sesame and hazelnuts.
- Thai red curry soup.
- Mesclun salad with candied pine nuts served with Reypenaer flakes and cherry tomatoes.
- Tasting of local delicacies: Japanese rice table with Yume Nishiki rice, curry, red bell pepper and soybeans, marinated duck Tsukune with bean sprouts and tomato sauce, shrimp topped with Yukari furikake and chicken thigh in Sansho sauce, served with a miso soup.
- Sea wolf Kha Kai: served with eggplant chutney, dim sum, Chinese cabbage, roasted sweet potatoes and string beans in a Tom Kha Kai sauce.
- Beef tartlet: in Jus de Veau sauce, served with buckwheat quinoa, roasted pumpkin, carrots, beetroot, and mashed potatoes topped with pumpkin seeds.
Quick and light option
Would you like more time to work or relax? Choose from our selection of cold starters and enjoy the delicious soup of the day.
Upgrade to Business Class
Already booked an Economy Class ticket but want to enjoy a new level of comfort? You can upgrade to Business Class via My Trip.